Join us April 29, 2016 from 9:00 am – 3:30 pm
at the Hyatt Regency Birmingham – The Wynfrey Hotel.
Registration is $25 and seating is limited. Register Here!
Be sure to follow us on Twitter @AlabamaASCD and share your learning using #ALCCRS!
- Critical Leadership Questions for Inspiring Schoolwide Excellence, Dr. Baruti Kafele
- Presentation Slides
- Video 1-
- Video 2-
- Video 3-
- Video 4-
- Video 5-
- Alabama Science Standards Shift Gears, Dr. Amy Murphy
- The Tri-City Pre-K Program and Its Lasting Impact, Mrs. Demica Sanders
- The Best of Both Worlds: Digital Learning in Balance and Diving In the Deep End, Dr. Shannon Stanley and Dr. Trey Holladay
- Put Me in (to) Coach, Mr. Keith George
- Edmodo group link https://edmo.do/j/vrewrq
- Leading Change in Schools, Dr. Betty Winches
- Effective Practices of Career Coaches, Ms. Misty Sandlin and Ms. Heather Nanney
- Personalized Assessment Leads to Personalized Learning, Ms. Stacy Blair
“I don’t want to let the school year end without saying thanks for the opportunity to attend ASCD. It was an awesome conference full of opportunities to learn new things, remember those forgotten nuggets of wisdom, and to network with new friends. Thanks!!!” Datie Priest, Ed.D., Principal, West Decatur Elementary School